The Early Registration ends Feb 22.
TOP 9 REASONS to attend ACPE’s Annual Meeting & Spring Institute, New York, April 26–30:
- Become a better physician leader by attending best-in-class courses taught by award-winning faculty.
- Learn new ways to improve health care and patient safety.
- Re-ignite your passion for health care and leadership with keynoter Jon Meacham, Pulitzer Prize-winning author of the New York Times #1 bestseller, Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power.
- Meet with ACPE’s career advisor, Rebekah Apple, to develop a roadmap for your career advancement.
- Further your progress toward one of ACPE’s master’s degrees or your CPE Certified Physician Executive designation.
- Build your network with fellow physician leaders who can help you solve everyday challenges.
- Get away from your busy work environment and be re-inspired with new perspectives and fresh ideas.
- Meet the new board president and officers at the annual Meeting of the Members.
- Do anything you want to do — it’s all available in New York City!
Register here: acpe.org/annual