Saturday, May 9, 2009

Environmental Health Epidemiologist?

No, this isn't a job description or a job ad. Instead, it's a question. Would you consider working as an environmental health epidemiologist? You'd need to have some public health (or epidemiology) training, so I'd encourage you to get an MPH (Master of Public Health). You can get an MPH in one year through an intensive full-time program. Otherwise, you can take courses part-time and compete the degree in 2-3 years.

If this sounds interesting, then read my article on: Is it Dangerous to Live Next to Power Lines?
This might give you a taste of what life might be like if you pursue a career in environmental health and/or epidemiology.

No comments:

Post a Comment