October 26-27, 2011
Hear from physicians working in the biopharmaceutical industry about some of their research and their work.
The theme of this free virtual conference is Drug Discovery, Cancer Research, and Genetics & Genomics. This event will bring together research scientists, post docs, principal investigators, lab directors and professionals from around the world to learn about recent advances in life sciences. BioConference Live offers an amazing opportunity as it is free to participants, there is no out-of-pocket expenses for travel, and all available from the comfort of your office or home.
Some of the speakers include:
- Steve Sommer, M.D., Ph.D., Founder and President, MEDomics LLC
- Anna D. Barker, M.D., Ph.D., Former Deputy Director of the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and as the Deputy Director for Strategic Scientific Initiatives, National Cancer Institute
- Peter Blume-Jensen, M.D., Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer, Metamark Genetics
- Carolyn Compton, M.D., Ph.D., Director, Office of Biorepositories and Biospecimen Research (OBBR), National Cancer Institute
- Malek Faham, M.D., Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer, Sequenta