- Kelly Choi, MD, Vice President of Innovation and Customer Solutions, QuantiaMD
- Bryan Vartabedian, MD FAAP, Baylor College of Medicine
- Homero Rivas, MD, MBA, FACS, Stanford University
- Larry Chu, MD, MS, Stanford University
- Jennifer Shine Dyer MD, MPH, EndoGoddess, and eProximiti
- Bertalan Meskó, MD, Webicina.com
- Ramez Ethnasios, MD, UCLA
- And others...
At Medicine 2.0, attendees were actively using social media during the conference. People were sending Tweets using the #med2 Twitter hashtag, posting updates on Facebook, sharing information on LinkedIn, and blogging.
Next year, the Medicine 2.0 conference will be in Boston at Harvard Medical School. I hope to see you there!