This is a full-time opportunity within a medical education company that exclusively develops certified medical education (CME, CPE, CNE accredited) activities. This is an office-based position with minimal travel requirements. Unfortunately, telecommuting is not an option.
We are seeking an MD/DO, PharmD, or PhD to provide oversight and direction for certified medical education activities. This professional will provide scientific leadership for and oversee medical editors/writers who are working on CME needs assessments, content development, and outcomes research.
• Provide strategic direction and development of medical content in a variety of therapeutic areas, especially in oncology.
• Oversee the development of educational needs assessments.
• Oversee the development of slide presentations, print publications, computer-based educational activities, and other types of educational activities.
• Oversee the development, implementation, and analysis of outcomes assessment strategies.
• Ensure that all documents and medical content deliverables are accurate, evidence-based, and in full compliance with all ACCME, FDA, OIG requirements.
To qualify you should possess at least 3-5 years of experience in the planning and development of CME activities as a Medical/Scientific Director, hold an MD/DO, PharmD, or PhD, and be able to evaluate educational content across a wide range of medical specialty areas. Strong oncology experience is preferred. Expertise in current ACCME, OIG, and FDA guidelines is essential.
Interested individuals should send a CV and salary requirements to: