This position is being announced by the CMS Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation, State Innovations Group.
Job Title: Supervisory Medical Officer
Department: Department Of Health And Human Services
Agency: Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Job Announcement Number: CMS-CMMI-DH-16-1583676
SALARY RANGE:$128,082.00 to $160,300.00 / Per Year
OPEN PERIOD:Wednesday, March 9, 2016 to Tuesday, March 22, 2016
Working in the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation (CMMI), State Innovations Group (SIG) you will serve as a Supervisory Medical Officer responsible for overseeing the clinical and medical aspects of all the models of care that are tested or are proposed for inclusion in the SIG's portfolio. Specifically you will:
· Responsible for overseeing the clinical and medical aspects of all all-payer models of care that are tested or are proposed for inclusion in SIG's portfolio.
· Provide clinical leadership in implementing, communicating, and spreading national healthcare strategies and initiatives.
· Plan the overall workload distribution, sets priorities, and prepares schedules for completion.
· Consult with state and federal representatives, healthcare providers, clinicians, beneficiaries, other payers, and community agencies to inform and educate stakeholders about all-payer models.
· Identify new techniques or procedures to improve APM operations and established standards and controls within APM to ensure the mission of the CMMI is met.
Link: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/424633400/ (Open to US citizens)