Here is the announcement from the American College of Physician Executives:
Time is running out: Sign up for the 2012 ACPE Summer Meeting before May 2 and save $25-$75 per course!
Four days, up to 42 CME credits, one great location: ACPE's Summer Institute offers you maximum impact in minimal time.
We know how precious a physician leader's time is. That's why we designed our 2012 Summer Institute to deliver as much impact as possible in just four days. Take advantage of the shorter blended learning format, which mixes in-person and distance learning. This means you'll get valuable interaction with faculty with minimal time away from home. Plus, if you register before May 2, you'll qualify for our early registration discount. Choose from these terrific courses:
- Social Media: Relevance and Appropriate Use for Physician Leaders
- Essentials of Health Law
- MetaLeadership: Removing Barriers & Building Bridges
- Physician in Management: Weekend Seminar
- Techniques of Financial Decision Making
- Solve This! Breakthrough Thinking for Physician Executives
Don't delay. Go to acpe.org/summer or call (800) 562-8088 and talk to an ACPE staff member.