Job Posting: Product Leader – Acquisition and Retention
McKinsey Healthcare Revenue Solutions:
McKinsey & Company is developing advanced analytic solutions across a number of domains to augment our traditional consulting model. In healthcare we are building a new standalone Informatics business to provide US health insurance companies with advanced analytics solutions that help them optimize their revenue and profit given the changes brought on by reform. This business operates as an internal startup led by a dedicated McKinsey partner and a former senior health insurance executive. We are assembling a dedicated team of advanced analytic experts, operational managers and client leaders with experience across health insurance, risk management and consumer marketing. We are looking for select leaders who see the opportunity that US health reform presents and are excited to help us build a new business. Our hub locations are New York, Chicago and Gurgaon (for Analytics).
The Product Leader will own and manage all aspects of the development and delivery of our consumer acquisition and retention solutions including the overall “Product P&Ls”. They will bring to bear experience in health insurance, consumer marketing and customer retention campaigns. They will drive the development of advanced analytic insights and the codification of those insights into replicable business solutions. They will also drive the delivery of integrated end-to-end consumer acquisition and retention solutions to clients including analytic insights, campaign planning and support of campaign execution.
They will work closely with all level of client executives, with traditional McKinsey client service teams and with our business, client service, and analytic leadership to tailor our solution to the particular clients needs and market situation and provide outstanding client service and execution. They will coordinate with a large and diverse analytic team integrating risk management, marketing and advanced statistical analytic capabilities and will directly manage the product development and delivery team.
The product leader will have experience in health insurance and ideally also in consumer marketing and will have a strong working understanding of the drivers of consumer lifetime value in health insurance. They will have practical real-world experience in driving marketing and retention initiatives and will bring that domain expertise to bear as we develop and deliver our solutions. They will also need to be or rapidly become conversant with the types and purposes of advanced quantitative, sales and marketing analyses (including claims, risk mix modeling, product, pricing, segmentation, propensity modeling, funnel analysis, CLM, digital marketing) and with consumer marketing media and campaign tactics.
The right candidate will be excited by the C level client exposure, the transformational need as the market goes retail (B2C and B2B2C), the urgency given the short window to reform and the opportunity to build a new business in this area of transformation and low industry capability.
• Overall ownership of consumer acquisition and retention solutions
• Drive development of analytic IP working closely with diverse analytic team
• Drive client delivery of acquisition and retention campaigns working closely with client executives and our client service and analytic teams
• Own “Product P&L” from development to delivery
• Work closely with overall business leadership on development, delivery and future direction of product lines.
• Health insurance domain experience, ideally focused on consumer marketing and retention campaigns
• Strong understanding of the drivers of life time value in the individual market, today and as they will change under reform
• Ability to effectively work with client executives at all levels as well as our senior leadership, client service and analytic teams
• Ability to work effectively in a matrixed environment
• Experience with advanced analytics, big data environments and off-shoring highly desirable
• Excited to help build a start up business in an ambiguous environment
If you have an interest in the position please contact Nick Oak at 646-841-0138 or email@example.com.