Early Career Day
Saturday, Nov. 12, 2011
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
To further your area of expertise and to explore various educational opportunities, join us for Early Career Day, on Saturday November 12, 2011. This year there will be panel discussions on topics important to everyone, especially early career investigators. No advance registration is required and attendance is free as part of Scientific Sessions registration.
Early Career Day is to promote networking and mentorship between early career members and senior investigators for scientific outreach and career building. The sessions are open to all attendees but will be specifically targeted to early career participants.
Here are some of the sessions:
- Early Career: Lunch with the Mentor
- Early Career: Opening the Door to Successful Careers in Clinical Practice and Clinical Research (Clin Card)
- Early Career: Training and Funding: How to Get Started as an Early Career Investigator (EPI/NPAM/QCOR)
- Early Career: Navigating the Road to a Successful Career in Cardiovascular Research (BCVS)
- Early Career: Global Cardiovascular Health Opportunities
- Early Career: Starting a Successful Career in Quality of Care and Outcomes Research (QCOR)
Learn more about Early Career Day here.