Continuing Education Alliance - Stamford, CT 06902
Continuing Education Alliance, a dynamic and unique medical education company based in Stamford, CT, is searching for a scientific editor with prior medical publishing, medical communications experience. A Master's degree or higher in biologic sciences or healthcare field is required. Candidates should have the ability to analyze and interpret complex clinical data to assist in developing continuing education activities in various formats. This is a diversified position that requires a take-charge, organized, enthusiastic person who can handle multiple assignments and deadlines. Candidates should have experience working with medical faculty as well as assisting in the research and content development for preparation of manuscripts, slides, needs assessments, and online programs in multiple disease states.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop content, including hands-on creation of scientific outlines, drafts, and other material for needs assessments, slide presentations, educational symposia, teleconferences, monographs
• Edit manuscripts, slides, executive summaries for accuracy, clarity
• Incorporate author/reviewer revisions
• Oversee accuracy and educational messaging through all stages of content development
• Provide strategic oversight and assure editorial quality of projects
• Interface with faculty, account services, art, and meetings departments regarding content and design
• Travel to onsite programs as needed
• 3+ years as an editor in medical education, medical publishing, pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
• PhD preferred.
• Ability to multitask in fast-paced environment
• Experience in diabetes, oncology, CNS a plus
• Project management skills
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, 401k, profit sharing and TransitChek.
Visit us at www.cealliance.org
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org