- Steven Peskin, MD, MBA (click here for his bio)
- Joseph Kim, MD, MPH, Founder of NonClinicalJobs.com moderating
1. How do you "break in" and get started in the pharmaceutical industry?
2. What types of opportunities are out there for experienced physicians, recent medical school graduates, etc.?
3. Specific "next-step" suggestions and tips.
The cost to access the Part 1 recording is $50. Once you submit payment, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to listen to the recording. Purchase this recording by clicking on the "Buy Now" button below:
Don't miss your chance to sign up for Part 2 of "Physician Careers in the Pharmaceutical Industry" with Dr. Steven Peskin on Sunday, March 13 at 9 pm EST. More details here.
"Let's Talk NonClinicalJobs" is a conference call service for physicians, medical students, and others who are interested in learning about career transition and who are ready to pursue non-clinical job opportunities.