CBI's Premier Health Economics and Outcomes Research Congress
Improve Regulatory Preparedness and Commercial Strategy through Enhanced Integration of HEOR in the Drug Development Process
June 13 - 14, 2011
Philadelphia , PA
Pharmacoeconomics is an area of ever increasing importance. With the changing tide of Health Care Reform yielding heightened aspirations for affordable care and improved outcomes, there is greater burden on industry to establish proof for the value and efficacy of new products.
At CBI’s Premier HEOR Congress, interact with industry thought leaders, internal stakeholders, external decision makers and policy experts. Leave with a greater understanding of stakeholders’ needs, a refined focus on applying the models and methodologies for analysis and tools to maximize the impact of your HEOR team.
Topics in development:
* Evaluate the Differences between the Value Establishment Processes for Personalized Medicines, Biologics and Orphan Drugs
* Understand Current and Future Impacts of ACOs and PCMHs on Access and Reimbursement
* Improve Collaboration with Internal Stakeholders to Better Anticipate Needs
* Deliver Compelling Product Stories by Leveraging Health Information Technology
* Participate in a Two Part Discussion on Maximizing the Efficiency of my Field Economics Teams
Who Should Attend
You will benefit from attending this event if you are an executive or senior-level professional at a bio/pharmaceutical company with responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
• Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR)
• Health Outcomes and Pharmacoeconomics
• Health Data Analytics
• Healthcare Economics
• Health Outcomes
• Health Economics
• Medical Outcomes
• Outcomes Research
• Health Economist
• Field Economics
• Observational Research
You may also find the program beneficial if you work with HEOR professionals in the following capacities:
• Market Access
• Medical Affairs
• Managed Markets
• Government Affairs
This conference would also be of interest to professionals leading business development and customer facing initiatives at CROs, medical communications firms, market access and commercialization consulting firms, data analysis organizations, regulatory consulting services and life science staffing agencies.
• Ethan Basch, M.D., MSc., Departments of Medicine and Epidemiology, Sloan-Kettering
• Todd Berner, M.D., Senior Field Scientist, Health Outcomes and Pharmacoeconomics, Research and Development, Endo Pharmaceuticals
• Rami Ben-Joseph, Ph.D., Vice President Health Outcomes and Pharmacoeconomics, Endo Pharmaceuticals
• David Bruhn, Pharm.D., MBA, ExenatideOne Health Outcomes Lead, Eli Lilly & Co
• Mona Chitre, Pharm.D., CGP, Director, Clinical Services, Strategy and Pharmacy, Excellus BlueCross BlueShield (Invited)
• Christine Divers, Ph.D., Field Economic Director, AstraZeneca
• Tom Hubbard, Ph.D., Senior Program Director, NEHI – The National Network for Health Innovation
• Michael Keith, Ph.D., Pharm.D., Global Director Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Shire Pharmaceuticals
• Edward Kim, M.D., MBA, Executive Director, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
• Janhavi Kirtane, MBA, Senior Project Officer, Clinical Transformation, Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, U.S. HHS
• Eric Klein, Pharm.D., Director, U.S. Health Technology Assessment, Global Health Outcomes, Eli Lilly and Company
• Barbara Lewis, Ph.D., Senior Director, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Ironwood Pharmaceuticals
• Kevin Mayo, Ph.D., Strategic Health Outcomes Leader, Urology, Endocrinology and Oncology, Endo Pharmaceuticals; Adjunct Associate Professor, Mayes College of Healthcare Business and Policy
• Dennis M. Meletiche, Pharm.D., Vice President, Health Outcomes and Market Access, EMD Serono, Inc.
• Eleanor M. Perfetto, Ph.D., M.S., Senior Director, Reimbursement and Regulatory Affairs, Federal Government Relations, Pfizer Inc
• Jim Peters, Chief Executive Officer, MedMining, a Geisinger Health System Business
• Arlene R. Price, Pharm.D., Senior Liaison, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Johnson & Johnson
• David Purdie, Ph.D., Med.Sc, B.Sc., Director, Marketing Science, Genentech, Inc.
• Vanessa Reddy, Health Economist, Cardiometabolics, Virology, CNS, Biometrics, Health Outcomes and Payer Support, U.S. Medical Affairs, Genentech, Inc.
• Paul Skodny, Pharm.D., MBA, RMC, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Medical Affairs, Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
• Jeff Sloan, Ph.D., Lead Statistician, Mayo Clinic
• Muralikrishna Tangirala, BAMS, MPH, Senior Manager, Evidence Based Medicine, sanofi-aventis
• Jonathan Uy, M.D., Director, Virology, U.S. Medical, Bristol-Meyers Squibb
• Todd Williamson, Ph.D., Vice President, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
Learn more about this CBI event here.