April 22-23, 2010
Disney's Swan and Dolphin
- American Association of Managed Care Nurses (AAMCN)
- National Association of Managed Care Physicians (NAMCP)
- American Association of Integrated Healthcare Delivery Systems (AAIHDS)
At the 2010 Spring Managed Care Forum, you will without a doubt, increase your awareness of clinical updates and changing protocols, learn about marketplace successes to implement those strategies into your population and receive interactive networking for generating leads and future business!
The Spring Managed Care Forum is intended for:
* Medical directors of plans, provider groups, hospital and health systems, IPAs, PHOs and other integrated delivery systems
* Nurse executives of plans, provider groups, hospital and health systems, IPAs, PHOs and other integrated delivery systems
* Nurse care managers of plans, provider groups, hospital and health systems, IPAs, PHOs and other integrated delivery systems
* Vice Presidents, Directors of managed care, contracting managers from hospital and health systems
* Executive directors and board members of IPA, PHOs and other integrated delivery systems
The Spring Managed Care Forum will offer you:
• Four different educational tracks to choose from to create a schedule that best fits YOUR individual needs - Health Management Track, Business Track, Genomics & Biotech Track and our newest addition, a Cancer Track$250.00 Early Bird Discount through the end of January!
• Two full days of the unparalleled continuing education relative to your day-to-day needs
• Profound networking with key contacts - both influencers and decision-makers
• Access to interactive vendors with the newest and evolutionary products available for enhancing organizational quality and improving outcomes in your marketplace
• A beautiful learning environment in a warm and sunny 'Magical' Florida oasis!
To register for the 2010 Spring Forum, please click this link. When registering, please make sure to put PNEB250 in the value code of the registration form to receive the $250 Early Bird Discount but don't delay as this will only last through January 29, 2010!
Learn more about the conference by clicking here.