I'm looking for a part-time advertising sales representative for the 4 websites I operate independently. My intent is to provide a part-time working opportunity for an energetic individual who is highly motivated and who wishes to gain some marketing experience as an online advertising sales representative.
This position is a straight commission-based job (no base salary) and will involve the sale of online advertising space on my 4 blogs:
http://www.NonClinicalJobs.comHere are the basic requirements:
- No prior experience necessary. Great for college students and recent graduates! Also a nice opportunity for individuals who want to work from home.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ought to be very proficient using e-mail and Microsoft Office since over 90% of the work will be done via e-mail.
- Should be well-organized and highly motivated.
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude and a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- You may be located anywhere in the United States.
As an online advertising sales representative, you will be selling advertising space on my 4 websites to various companies and organizations via e-mail and telephone.You will be expected to spend a significant amount of time prospecting, "cold-calling" via e-mail and telephone, negotiating, and closing deals. Specific duties include:
- Generate leads by identifying potential clients in different industries that would have an interest in advertising on my websites (some examples include: online retailers that sell smartphones and accessories, medical software vendors, travel nursing, medical tourism, legal service providers, medical and surgical practices, etc.)
- Create and maintain a list of active clients and prospective clients.
- Correspond with potential clients about advertising opportunities.
- Communicate with clients regarding special promotions and other unique opportunities.
You can learn more about "Advertising Sales Agents" on the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics by clicking here.