Happtique’s Health App Certification Program (HACP) is seeking Physician Content Reviewers with minimum 5 years’ experience and board certification in the areas of endocrinology, pediatrics, OBGYN, behavioral health, primary care, ophthalmology, cardiology, and neurology (open to other areas as well) who will:
• Review of assigned app’s content (inclusive of materials submitted as well as downloading the application on the smart device) based on the HACP Content Standards;
• Provide an informed and professional review of the app being reviewed;
• Provide a pass/fail Content Review Report via Happtique’s portal within 2 weeks but in no event greater than 3 weeks following the assignment;
• For any Content Standard that an app fails to pass, provide succinct commentary and critical comments in a manner that will help the App Publishers use it to remediate the issue and improve the content quality of their app.
• Complete a conflict of interest attestation form for each assignment.
Reviewers need to have experience utilizing health-related smartphone and/or tablet applications.
Assignments are based on Reviewer’s access to the specific device that is needed to review the app. Experiences in the content area technology sphere, inclusive of informatics, mobile, or similar experience preferable as well as prior experience as a peer reviewer for a scholarly journal (online or print). Reviewers will be compensated for their services.
Those interested should contact:
Sandy Maliszewski, Director Health App Certification Program