Would you like some guidance as you plan for a non-clinical career? Perhaps you're looking for someone to help you negotiate your next salary. Maybe you simply need guidance in how to leave clinical medicine.
All communication held highly confidential.
Individualized Career Coaching
We are currently working with several experienced career coaches who are willing to work with you on a personalized level. Please note that this is a paid service. If you're serious about making a career transition and you would like some personalized one-on-one coaching to guide you through that process, then please contact Dr. Joseph Kim (founder of NonClinicalJobs.com).
We currently service the following areas:
- Medical communications/writing/education: medical marketing, advertising, promotional educational, certified medical education, medical publications, paid blogging, and more.
- Consulting: with large firms (like McKinsey, Bain & Company, Boston Consulting Group, etc.) or boutique health care consulting firms, Receive feedback on your analysis of case studies.
- Financial Services: investment banking, venture capital. private equity, and other careers in finance.
- Health Information Technology (Health IT): digital health, electronic health records (EHRs), personal health records (PHRs), clinical decision support, computerized physician order entry (CPOE), telemedicine, big data analytics, population health, digital health, and more. You will have an opportunity to work directly with physicians who have worked in different areas within the health IT enterprise.
- Pharma/Biotech: medical affairs, clinical research, regulator, writing, and more.
I hope that you will find NonClinicalJobs.com to be a useful resource. Please contact me if you'd like to receive more information or to get started.
Joseph Kim, MD