The PLF strives to make available resources to prepare today’s physician for tomorrow’s challenges. Building the next generation of care necessitates close collaboration between clinicians and administrators across the care continuum. With rapid changes in care delivery, high performing leadership teams are needed to combine high quality and high efficiency to deliver high value care.
Over the past few years, the AHA PLF has been collaborating with various organizations and working on initiatives such as:
- Continuing Medical Education as a Strategic Resource
- AMA-AHA Joint Leadership Conference on New Models of Care
- Physician Leadership: The Implications for a Transformed Delivery System
- Lifelong Learning: Physician Competency Development
- Creating the Hospital of the Future: Implications of Hospital-Focused Physician Practice
- Team-Based Health Care Delivery