Company/Location: CDMP, Princeton, NJ
Department/Discipline: Medical and Scientific Affairs
Overview: CDM Princeton is currently looking to hire a senior member of our strategic services team. This person will drive medical strategy for key brands within our organization. The person who secures this role will have a passion for medical strategy as well as the ability to inspire creative thinking to make science meaningful.
- Distill clinical and scientific materials into strategic insights.
- Leverage strategic insights to build positioning and messaging platforms
- Identify and drive both organic and new business growth
- Develop relationships with key consultants and opinion leaders to drive research and strategy
- Own clinical perspective of assigned brands
- Foster meaningful relationships to add value to both external clients and internal teams
- Approach solutions by inspiring whats possible for the brand
- Candidates must have MD, PharmD, or PhD with 7-10 years of industry experience
- Agency or Medical Education experience is a plus
- Must be able to present yourself, the agency, and your recommendations in an articulate, dynamic, and professional manner
- Requires a strong desire to drive strategic development, collaborative with all levels of agency staff, and immerse himself/herself in a variety of new assignments