The Coalition for Physician Enhancement (CPE) is a consortium of professionals with expertise in quality assurance, medical education, and the assessment, licensing, and accreditation of referred physicians seeking higher levels of performance in patient care.
The mission of the Coalition for Physician Enhancement (CPE) is to support and develop expertise in competence assessment and enhancement when competence and/or performance of a physician or healthcare professional are to be assessed.
Organizational members include:
- Albany Medical College (Albany, NY)
- CPEP - Center for Personalized Education for Physicians (Denver, CO)
- K-Star Texas A&M Health Sciences Center(Fort Worth, TX)
- PACE - Physician Assessment and Clinical Education
- CAPE - Clinician Assessment and Professional Enhancement Program - University of Manitoba (Winnipeg, MB)