HIMSS Virtual Career Fair
May 16, 2012
The Virtual Career Fair is a state-of-the-art, web- based event for connecting qualified clinical and non-clinical health IT job seekers with recruiters nationwide.
Take the next step in your career! By attending the Virtual Career Fair you will:
- Browse and apply for healthcare IT jobs on the Job Board that can be sorted by employer, job title, location and salary.
- Create your online profile and post multiple resumes.
- Connect with employer representatives via text, video chat and e-mail to answer your questions about the company and its open positions. Employers have instant access to your resume so you can engage in immediate dialogue.
- Attend accredited professional development education sessions via dynamic, live webinars
- Network with fellow job seekers and prospective employers in the Lounge.
- Collect professional development materials from HIMSS Career Services in the Resource Center.