The HIMSS Virtual Career Fair is a state-of-the-art, web- based event for connecting qualified clinical and non-clinical health IT job seekers with recruiters nationwide.
Save the Date for the HIMSS Virtual Career Fair...and find your ideal health IT job!
By matching skilled candidates with employers, HIMSS is helping ensure organizations find people—just like you—to advance patient care. By simply going online, job seekers can post a profiles and resumes, browse available positions and even chat, text or email prospective employers.
Recruiters and employers will be searching nationwide to fill positions from the executive level to mid-career and entry level in many sectors across the health IT industry.
Take the next step in your career! By attending the Virtual Career Fair you will:
- Browse and apply for healthcare IT jobs on the Job Board that can be sorted by employer, job title, location and salary.
- Create your online profile and post multiple resumes.
- Connect with employer representatives via text, video chat and e-mail to answer your questions about the company and its open positions. Employers have instant access to your resume so you can engage in immediate dialogue.
- Attend accredited professional development education sessions via dynamic, live webinars
- Network with fellow job seekers and prospective employers in the Lounge.
- Collect professional development materials from HIMSS Career Services in the Resource Center.
Save the date and polish up your resume for May 16th—when the HIMSS Virtual Career Fair come right to you!
Learn more here.