The formal agenda is augmented by an online partnering system that allows meeting participants to generate business opportunities by scheduling meetings over the course of the event. Approximately 500 entrepreneurs, industry executives and investors are expected to attend.
- Plenary Sessions & Keynotes feature internationally recognized leaders from business, academia, government, investment, and not-for-profit communities to explore opportunities and challenges in the quest to bring new therapies to patients.
- New for 2011! Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Sessions feature academic thought leaders in the fields of infectious diseases, neurology, oncology and regenerative medicine.
- Translational Research Forum explores new frontiers in commercially promising breakthrough science in the 2011 focus areas.
- Emerging Company & Innovators Showcase features commercially promising licensing, investment and partnering opportunities. Emerging companies are invited to apply for a 15-minute presentation slot.
- Business Workshops address critical issues of importance to the CEOs and management of emerging life science companies
- Collaborate, the Life Sciences Summit on-line & on-site partnering service allows meeting delegates to profile their organizations of technology before and during the event, and to connect with other attendees to discuss business opportunities of mutual interest. On-site meetings can be scheduled before and during the conference by mutual agreement, ensuring efficient use of your time and resources.