The HIMSS12 Physician Executive Forum – exclusively designed for physician execs by physician execs – provides a private gathering for practicing medical executives to talk strategically about IT. At HIMSS12, we concentrate on what physician executives need to understand surrounding IT and meaningful use, ICD-10 conversion, accountable care, embracing mobile health, and electronically connecting with consumers, just to name a few.
At the HIMSS12 Physician Executive Forum, you will:
- Equip yourself with solutions to challenges you’ve encountered around Stage 1 Meaningful Use, and ready yourself for Stage 2;
- Effectively prepare for the impact of accountable care and ICD-10 conversion on your medical team and your business;
- Explore the plans and adaptations invented by your peers to successfully respond to change coming at you from mobile health and consumer engagement;
- Network with other physician executives using case studies and VIP panels; and,
- Capture best practices you can adopt to enable swift optimization of the right IT to fit your needs.
Physicians IT Symposium
February 20, 2012
February 21 – 24, 2012
Who Will Attend?
Physician Executives, in hospital or enterprise setting, with titles like:
- Assistant CMO
- Associate Director
- Department Chief
- Executive Partner
- Managing Partner
- Medical Director
- Vice President
You can find more information here: http://www.himssconference.org/pef/