When: Tuesday December 20, 2011 @ 1pm ET
This semester, NeHC will convene a new program focused on careers in the world of health information technology. Understanding that breaking into the industry may be daunting, NeHC will convene speakers with specific insights into the types of skills and experiences needed to be successful in the HIT workforce, and will provide examples of various career opportunities in HIT. This class was developed in response to a specific need expressed by attendees of NeHC University’s HIT Orientation program.
- Norma Morganti, Executive Director - Midwest Community College Health Information Technology (HIT) Consortium
- Tammy McNeil, RHIA, CPHIT, CPEHR, HIT Clinical Advisor - Wide River Technology Extension Center (TEC)
- Todd Searls, Director of REC Operations - Wide River Technology Extension Center (TEC)
- Angie Agage, EHR Coordinator - Dialysis Center
- Charles Friedman, Ph.D, Director, Health Informatics Program - Schools of Information and Public Health, University of Michigan