- S. Hart Williford, the CEO of Ingenious Med, a leader in the field of electronic medical record software.
- Joseph Kim, MD, founder of NonClinicalJobs.com and a digital entrepreneur and technologist.
- Don McDaniel, president of Sage Growth Partners, who is also a health economist, speaker and writer.
- Eric Schultz, CEO of QuantiaMD, an online physican-to-physician learning collaborative.
At the Fall Institute, I'm also looking forward to these sessions:
- Social Media and mHealth Care
- Health IT Leadership Capstone
- Three Faces of Quality
- Solve This! Breakthrough Thinking for Physician Executives
April 27–May 1, 2012
San Francisco, CA
You can get more information about that conference here.