iHT² CMIO Forum in Phoenix
January 17-18, 2012
The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa - Phoenix, AZ
Panel Discussions and Presentations Include:
- Change Management & Processes in a Complex Care Environment
- Clinical Mobility: Leveraging New Technology & Maintaining Security
- Where the Rubber Meets the Road: Managing the Legal Challenges of Physicians in Informatics
- Beyond CDS: Business Intelligence & Comparative Effectiveness Research
- Strategies for Harnessing the Power of Innovation in Health Care
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical education through the joint sponsorship of the American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians, Inc. (ABQAURP) and the Institute for Health Technology Transformation (iHT²). ABQAURP is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians, Inc. designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Learn more and register here. You can view other upcoming iHT2 conferences here: http://ihealthtran.com/