Are you familiar with the American College of Physician Executives (ACPE)? Here are 7 career-building reasons to join the ACPE:
1. Better Business Intelligence: Stay informed with your free subscription to the award-winning Physician Executive Journal, ACPE’s medical management journal.
2. Enhanced Knowledge & Expertise: Gain valuable management training and CME credits through ACPE’s educational programs. Classes are offered both on-line or in-person at a substantial discount for members.
3. Career Advancement: Unlimited access to Career Link — ACPE’s online job bank. A free introductory career counseling and coaching session from ACPE's skilled career development staff.
4. Credentials & Recognition: Be recognized as a physician leader and business expert by applying your ACPE curriculum toward an MBA, MMM or MS-HQSM through ACPE and its prestigious university partners.
5. Certification & Prestige: Earning a CPE (Certified Physician Executive) designation is your professional "seal of approval" and evidence of your personal and professional commitment to excellence. Membership provides discounted tuition on all ACPE prerequisites for non-business degree holders.
6. Networking & Support: Connect with colleagues from across the country and around the world with ACPE's Online Member Directory. Search by physician name, organization, specialty, type of organization and more. Exchange solutions to common problems and discuss new ideas to existing challenges with ACPE's Networks — an online forum with a range of topics. Seek personalized support and advice through ACPE's Advisors and Mentors Program, which matches you up with experienced member volunteers.
7. Members-Only Resources & Discounts: Scan the most important medical management news delivered to your desk each business day through the ACPE Daily Digest, a daily news feed compiled from thousands of sources by U.S. News & World Report. Free access to 14 years worth of archive issues of the Physician Executive Journal. Enjoy substantial member discounts on ACPE education courses & books.
Learn more about ACPE membership here.