Don't miss this training course titled, "Regulatory Affairs Part II: The NDA Phase"
Date(s) And Time(s):
Oct 17 2011 8:30AM - Oct 19 2011 3:45PM
Drug Information Association, Inc.
800 Enterprise Rd Ste 200,
Horsham, PA 19044-3509
Regulatory Affairs,Clinical Research,Professional Education, Training & Development
Basics of NDA Submission and Post-marketing Regulatory Requirements
Gain insight into the regulatory background of the NDA, preparing an NDA, and postapproval activities. The course focuses on drug and well characterized biological products and not the regulatory process for devices, generic products, or traditional biologics.
What you will learn
• Overview and roles and responsibilities of FDA
• NDA in CTD format
• Regulatory compliance and FDA inspections
• Post-approval regulatory requirements for NDAs
• Regulatory requirements for prescription drug/biologics labeling
• Regulatory requirements for prescription drug/biologics advertising
• How to interact with the FDA
At the conclusion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Prepare NDA/BLA using the Common Technical Document format
• Define FDA postapproval requirements
• Explain the regulatory requirements for prescription drug labeling and advertising/promotion
• Apply common meeting etiquette in dealing with the FDA during the IND/NDA phases
More information here.