- Whether you are searching for a new position or have a job to post, ACPE’s Fall Institute is the place to make career connections.
- Be among the first to see the results of the 2011 Cejka Physician Compensation Survey.
- Stop by the onsite career center featuring CareerLink, ACPE’s online career site for physician executives.
- Spend an hour with Barbara Linney, ACPE’s career counselor. A limited number of time slots are available ($250 ACPE member / $450 non-members).
"ACPE’s education has enabled me to understand health care complexities from a systems perspective. Would I recommend ACPE education to others? You bet!"
Dennis Means, MD, MMM, CPE
Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
"I learned about my new job from a posting at an ACPE meeting. By taking ACPE’s negotiation
courses and networking with members, I received multiple job interviews and offers and was confident in negotiating the best offer!"
Amy Nguyen, MD, MBA, FAAFP
Regional Medical Director • Health Net, Inc.
Woodland Hills, CA
Here are some of the educational sessions you'll find at the Fall Institute:
- MetaLeadership: Removing Barriers & Building Bridges
- Physician in Management Seminar
- Science of High Reliability
- Health IT Leadership Capstone
- Managing Physician Performance in Organizations
- Advanced Applications in Quality Management
- Three Faces of Quality
- And more!
2011 ACPE Fall Institute
November 6-10, 2011 • Westin Kierland Resort & Spa – Scottsdale, AZ
Register by August 15th and save $25-$75 (listed course price includes discount)
You can learn more about the ACPE Fall Institute here.