The Health Information Technology Program at Passaic County Community College allows students to gain the knowledge and skills required to collect, analyze and utilize information essential to the health care industry through a mixture of general education, professional course work and clinical experience at local health care facilities.
The Passaic County Community College Health Information Technology program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM).
CERTIFICATES OF ACHIEVEMENT IN ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORDS
- Implementation, Technical and Software Support for Electronic Health Records
- Workflow Redesign and Information Management for Electronic Health Records
- Trainer in Electronic Health Records
- College-Level English and Reading
- Math level MA 005/MA 006 (pre-college algebra or higher)
- Pre-requisite: CIS 101 (Computer Concepts and Applications) or equivalent
- Healthcare or IT Experience
Limited scholarship funding available for tuition, fees, and books
You can learn more about this particular program here.
You can find additional programs that are accredited by CAHIIM here: http://www.cahiim.org