Healthcare Analyst - Biotherapeutics
ACM - New York, NY 10017
New York based global long-short healthcare fund seeks candidate with an advanced life sciences or medical degree. The candidate will work directly with the portfolio manager as an integral member of the investment team. Our firm covers biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, diagnostics, and healthcare services and facilities. One of our firm's Managing Directors was formerly a senior official with the U.S. FDA and CMS, among other great colleagues.
• Financial modeling
• Conducting market research in repsect of therapeutic categories of interest
• Conducting clinical and regulatory due diligence
• Assuming a key role in portfolio monitoring
Qualified candidates will possess:
• Excel-based modeling capabilities
• Knowledge of financial statements
• Strong communication and writing skills
Candidates with a finance or business background a plus.
Find other jobs on the NonClinicalJobs.com Job Board.