Tuesday, June 14, 2011
11:00 am – 8:00 pm ET
The PRWeek Virtual Career Fair is an innovative virtual environment that offers free career advice in the form of three unique live webcast sessions.
- Moving Ahead- Why relocation could be the best next step for your career progression.
- A Diverse Industry- Lessons that can be learned from some of the top diverse PR pros in the industry.
- Continuing To Learn- The value of continuing your education while working full-time.
- Karen Bloom, CEO, Bloom, Gross & Associates
- Louise Harris, president, international & senior counsel, global strategy, Ruder Finn
- May Petry, VP of corporate comms, Yahoo!
- Simon Sproule, corporate VP of global marcomms, Nissan
- Diane Thieke, marketing director, Dow Jones
- Rachel Wallins, director of global HR, Ketchum
You will have the opportunity to:
• Attend live webcast presentationsClick here to view the full agenda.
• Meet with recruiters in online booths
• Search for positions in the PR industry
• Interact live with company HR representatives
• Drop off resumes