Optimize Compliant Medical Communication through Strategic Internal and Field-Based Initiatives
May 17 - 18, 2011
Philadelphia , PA
The scientific exchange that takes place between industry professionals and healthcare providers is crucial in ensuring that they have the scientific and clinical data necessary to learn about and use a drug in a safe and effective manner. Whether the stakeholders learn through an exchange with sales, MSLs, KOLs or read a publication, bio/pharmaceutical and medical device companies must ensure they leverage all available channels and techniques.
- Surge of specialty products in the marketplace have required field-based personnel to have deeper involvement in their therapeutic areas
- Sales force numbers are declining, lowering the number of opportunities to get essential scientific product information to key HCPs
- Need to better work with and collaborate with new stakeholders in managed care organizations
- Increased government focus in regard to what information is getting disseminated and how it is reaching its audience
With these changes, having a clear and concise strategy for effectively communicating, both internally and externally, the information to key stakeholders is more important than ever. CBI’s 8th Annual Forum brings together medical affairs, medical information, medical science and medical communications professionals charged with the compliant communication of medical and scientific information. Through case studies, roundtable discussions and panels, this forum dives into key regulatory and legal considerations of scientific exchange, optimal dissemination and monitoring strategies for MSLs, internal scientific exchange strategies, considerations for how information is disseminated to patients as well as looking at emerging areas of focus, beyond MSLs, for scientific information dissemination. Leave with practical ideas and insight into how to maximize your scientific communication strategies.
Who Should Attend
You will benefit from this event if you are a Vice President, Director, Manager or MSL at a bio/pharmaceutical or medical device company and have responsibilities in any of the following areas:
- Medical/Scientific Affairs
- Medical/Scientific Communications
- Field Medical/Field Operations
- Medical/Scientific Information
- Medical Science Liaisons
- Managed Care Liaisons
- Clinical Science Consultants
- Publication Planning
- Thought-leader development
- Clinical Education
- Medical Marketing
Learn more about this conference here.