The Economist MBA Circle is on March 29th and 30th at www.economistmbacircle.com. This is an exclusive online MBA event connecting selected MBA candidates with the world’s highest ranked full-time MBA programs.
The Economist MBA Circle matches top MBA candidates with the highest ranked business schools, providing intimate access to admissions officers, students and professors from:
* MIT - Sloan School of Management
* IE Business School
* IESE Business School
* Yale School of Management
* USC Marshall School of Business
* London Business School
* Darden School of Business
At the MBA Circle you can:
• Get exclusive access to the world’s top MBA programs
• Talk online with admissions officers, current MBA students & alumni
• Access all the information you need in one place
*All registrants will be considered. Due to limited space, candidates must meet minimum work experience, test scores and other requirements. All registrants will have access to The Economist’s Global Online Forum, featuring a diverse group of MBA programs from the United States, Canada and Europe, live on March 22nd and 23rd 2011 at www.thembaforum.com.
More information here: http://register.economistmbacircle.com/