Please save the date for the AMWA (Delaware Valley Chapter) Freelance Workshop on April 2, 2011,
8:30 am to 4:15 pm
Crowne Plaza Valley Forge
260 Mall Boulevard
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Morning presentations will cover these topics:
- The 10 Hottest Skills for Freelance Medical Writer in 2011
- Breaking Out of Your Niche: New Opportunities for Freelances
- Five Bad Behaviors: How Freelances Sabotage Their Success
- Everything You Need to Know About Running Your Business, But Don't Really Want to Ask
- Plus a session from an industry insider
Afternoon roundtables will include some of your favorites plus many new topics.
More information here.
The American Medical Writers Association (AMWA), founded in 1940, is a nonprofit organization offering educational programs, networking opportunities, and publications to enhance the expertise of biomedical communications professionals. There are 20 regional chapters covering the US and Canada.