HIMSS (Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society) is the largest organization dedicated to promoting a better understanding of health care information and management systems.
Are you considering a career in health information technology? The HIMSS11 HIT Employment & Career Guide is now available!
Inside you’ll find the latest news on the healthcare job market and career development, as well as details on where to go at HIMSS11 to help advance your career. You’ll also find details on open positions, great places to work across the country and more.
Here are some of the articles you'll find inside:
- Changes ahead for HIT careers
- Promising prospects for job seekers
- Finding the right employees a challenge
- CAREER OPTIONS EMERGING
- HIT education gets a big boost
- Clinical IT professionals hard to find
- Healthcare share of employment reaches all-time high
- IT certifications important to hiring
- And more...
Make sure to also subscribe to Healthcare IT News E-Newsletters (like Healthcare IT Job Spot) to stay current about the health IT industry.