DIA's Regulatory Affairs Certificate Program provides you with comprehensive training on current regulations and their practical application to the development and commercialization of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and related health care products.
Features and Benefits
* Our world-class faculty address the practical and theoretical aspects of the conduct of pharmacovigilance, with emphasis on understanding of the concepts, themes underlying effective processes, and the basic tenets of global regulatory compliance with safety principles.
* DIA is an established, recognized authority in the pharmaceutical industry and has been for more than 47 years.
* As an independent, not-for-profit, global association of members with no corporate sponsors, DIA offers an objective program that results in a DIA Certificate of Completion.
* Many courses offer Continuing Education Credits.
What You Will Learn:
* US regulatory affairs: the IND and NDA/CTD phases
* EU regulatory requirements
* Preparing for FDA meetings
* Post-approval regulatory requirements
* Regulatory requirements for product labeling & advertising
* Regulatory courses covering drug, medical device, and biologic products
* Quality assurance
* Much more!
Drug Information Association (DIA)
Learn more about the DIA's Regulatory Affairs Certificate Program here.