- Robert Rowley, MD (Chief Medical Officer of Practice Fusion)
- Andre Vovan, MD, MBA (Founder and Chief Medical Officer of Mitochon Systems)
- Jonathan Bertman, MD (President of Amazing Charts EHR)
- Nick Van Terheyden, MD (Chief Medical Information Officer at Nuance)
- William Cast, MD (CEO of NoMoreClipboard.com)
- Steven J. Davidson, MD, MBA (Chairman, Department of Emergency Medicine at Maimonides Medical Center)
- Rodrigo Martinez, MD (Senior Manager at Clinovations)
- Homero Rivas, MD, MBA (Surgeon at Stanford)
- Christopher King, MD (Surgeon)
- Geeta Nayyar, MD, MBA (Principal Medical Officer at Vangent)
- Toussaint Ward, MD, MHSA (Medical Editor at PEPID)
- Dan Peterson, MD, MPH (a physician entrepreneur)
- Howard Follis, MD (Founder of UroChartEHR)
- David Faber, MD (Surgeon at Bedford Surgical Associates)
I spent a lot of time networking while I was at HIMSS. It's always nice when you can finally put a face to a name, an email address, or a Twitter username. I enjoy meeting new people and facilitating strategic networking opportunities.
If you're interested in a career in health IT, make sure you're actively expanding your social network to include physicians who work in this industry.
HIMSS11 coverage is sponsored by HP and Practice Fusion. HP’s extensive portfolio of products, solutions, services and relationships can help your healthcare organization achieve quality business practices and provide quality patient care. Practice Fusion's free EHR is the fastest growing Electronic Health Records (EHR) system in the US.