Our next "Let's Talk NonClinicalJobs" conference call is scheduled for Sunday, Feb 27 at 9 pm EST. This conference call will be a focused discussion around physician careers in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Steven Peskin, MD, MBA (click here for his bio)
- Joseph Kim, MD, MPH (moderating)
1. How do you "break in" and get started in the pharmaceutical industry?
2. What types of opportunities are out there for experienced physicians, recent medical school graduates, etc.?
3. Specific "next-step" suggestions and tips.
The cost to participate is $50.
This call will be open to 15 people and will be highly interactive so come prepared with questions.
The call will last approximately 60 minutes and the entire call will be recorded. Those who are unable to attend will have the opportunity to purchase an archived version of the conference call.
To register, click on the "Pay Now" button below and you will receive further details via e-mail: