Here's some information about the George Washington University Healthcare MBA program:
The George Washington University Online Healthcare MBA, taught by world-renowned faculty, will teach you the fundamentals of business and management so you can take on more responsibilities and expand or diversify your business knowledge.
Online Healthcare MBA Program Highlights:
* Enroll in 23 seven-week core classes in areas such as business law, strategy, finance, operations, and marketing management.
* Select 12 elective classes in areas such as management of acute care hospitals, physician practice management, and managing skilled nursing facilities.
* Develop your ability to evaluate, assess, judge, and take action in any business situation regardless of the career you choose.
* Join a community of professionals and gain access to diverse perspectives for a richer learning experience.
* Learn from distinguished faculty who are engaged in a wide variety of research activities at GW's four research centers; subjects range from international business to entrepreneurship and small business management.
* Be associated with one of the best business schools and programs in the country; GW is AACSB-accredited and ranked among the top 50 MBAs in the United States in 2009 by the Financial Times.
Here's a video of a previous webinar about the program: In this information session, our panelists talk about the Healthcare MBA online program, provide an overview of an online course on Blackboard, answer questions about the student experience, studying online, admission requirements, the difference a Healthcare MBA and Master’s in Healthcare Management, and upcoming application deadlines.
To learn about the George Washington University Healthcare MBA, click here.