The Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO) and Windhover Conferences, a division of Elsevier Business Intelligence (EBI), are proud to host BIO-Windhover/Pharmaceutical Strategic Outlook 2011.
For the second year in a row, the BIO-Windhover partnering event is combined with Pharmaceutical Strategic Outlook for an in-depth analysis of the top issues affecting the industry, creating a dynamic three days of networking and discussion. The conference offers a personal and interactive setting with in-depth on-stage interviews, panels, one-on-one partnering meetings and company presentations by carefully selected biotech companies.
At BIO-Windhover/Pharmaceutical Strategic Outlook, hear:
* Keynote Fireside Chats with Leading Industry Experts
* Restructuring R & D to Maximize Innovation and Productivity: Has Industry Right-Sized its Infrastructure?
* Making Alliances Work: Best Practices for Preserving Future Exit Strategies
* How Biotechs should Position Themselves to Access Funding
* Dealmaking in Personalized Medicine and Diagnostics
* M & A and Licensing Dealmaking Trends
* Innovation in Reimbursement Strategies
BIO-Windhover/Pharmaceutical Strategic Outlook 2011
March 30-April 1
New York City
Click here for more information.