By being hired into one of our mHealth jobs at AT&T, you’ll be a key member of the AT&T team. Professionals in mHealth careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired mHealth job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.AT&T Executive Director Chief Medical Information Officer
The Chief Medical Information Officer, will guide and direct the overall strategy of AT&T's healthcare solutions practice by providing industry expertise in evidence-based medicine, health outcomes, disease management and wellness. The CMIO will utilize healthcare technology expertise to develop an industry viewpoint on AT&T offerings and represent those viewpoints and offers to clients, partners and associations across the healthcare ecosystem. This position is also responsible for driving the design, development, and delivery of healthcare information technology offerings to the market; and providing strategic guidance and impact to AT&T sales, marketing and technology organizations.
•Provide healthcare technology expertise to product, sales and marketing management teams to ensure the successful positioning of industry solutions and go to market tactics.
•Provide market-driven information for product strategy and development direction using industry expertise and direct interaction with customers, prospects, analysts, and other external resources.
•Develop and maintain relationships with partners, key consultancies and system integrators to establish focused and effective strategic teaming arrangements.
•Represent AT&T to medical societies and advocacy groups and medical advisory boards.
•Deliver the AT&T Healthcare strategy to senior leader and peers in the market.
• Manage and provide subject matter expertise in medical risk assessments.
• Advise and assist in developing and maintaining processes that govern pilots.
• Direct strategic issues, investment decisions, and actions regarding key regulatory demands and requirements.
•Create risk assessment documents and white papers related to product launches and post launch positioning.
• Coordinate publication and regulatory submissions that include clinical data in support of the Regulatory Affairs team.
• Identify and assess competitor advances in the market and develop required strategic responses.
• Medical Degree with active Medical Board certification, recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) or equivalent organization.
• A deep understanding of technology's role in medicine
• Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate business and medical issues in an easy to understand manner.
• Strong leadership skills; able to create a dynamic environment that fosters transparency, collaboration and innovative thinking.
• Strong organizational and project management skills; ability to matrix manage and deliver on time and within budget.
• Strong problem solving and negotiation skills; ability to influence and make recommendations at all levels within the company
•Previous experience in management leadership.
Learn more about this job here on the AT&T careers website.
Find other AT&T mHealth jobs here: http://connect.att.jobs/careers/mhealth-jobs