|New England||North Central|
|Empire State-Metro New York||Indiana|
If you'd like to learn more about the medical communications industry, AMWA is an excellent resource. Your local chapters may offer regional meetings, networking events, educational opportunities, and more. Learn about freelancing opportunities and about different ways to break into a medical writing career.
What is medical communication, and what do medical communicators do? Where do they work, and what do they earn? Look here to learn more about medical communication and how to break into the field and hone your skills once you have.
Membership benefits include:
* Career development at all expertise levels
* Continuing education through highly regarded workshops and certificate programs
* Networking with more than 5,600 members in 19 chapters in the US and Canada
* Job opportunities posted online
* Publications including an indexed journal, e-newsletter (AMWA Update ), and books
* Member discounts on meetings, publications, and other products, including free access to MDConsult
To learn about the AMWA regional chapters, click here.