The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business is an association of educational institutions, businesses, and other organizations devoted to the advancement of management education. It also is the premier accrediting agency of collegiate business schools and accounting programs worldwide.The following are examples of business schools that offer online MBA programs with AACSB accreditation:
1. Trim your employment history to reflect your past 10-15 years.Click here to read the entire article on BioSpace.com.
2. Avoid leaving dates of education off your resume unless you have a strong strategic reason to do so.
3. Ensure that your resume showcases valuable age-related attributes most likely to be valued by prospective employers – e.g. your judgment and decision-making abilities, your range of expertise, your reliability and dependable work ethic, and your commitment to corporate goals.
4. Highlight achievements that reflect strong technical or professional expertise, a high energy level, and the ability to flexible and adaptable.
5. Employment accomplishments need to be concise, but detailed. Employers want to know as specifically as possible what you will “bring to their party”.
6. Leave off "references upon request" – this is a "given."
7. Most importantly, have your resume critiqued.
In Pursuit of Meaningful Use of Health IT — an exclusive event for CMOs, CMIOs, Medical Directors, Informatics Officers or other physician leaders in the enterprise healthcare setting.I'll be at HIMSS 2011 and I hope to see you there too.
Being a CPHIMS gives you a professional edge in the marketplace and distinguishes you among your peers. Validate your industry expertise and credibility by taking the CPHIMS exam at HIMSS11.To learn more about the HIMSS11 conference, visit: http://www.himssconference.org