McKinsey & Company has the following short term opportunities, including internships.
McKinsey & Company is a management consulting firm that advises senior management of the world's leading organizations on issues of strategy, organization, technology and operations. We are always on the lookout for high caliber individuals to help us fulfill our mission: 1) to help our clients make positive, lasting and substantial improvements to their performance, and 2) to build a great firm that is able to attract, develop, excite and retain exceptional people.
If you like the idea of a career alternative that will stimulate and challenge, together with the opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a supportive, team-based environment, please apply for an internship position or Insight program with McKinsey & Company
PAID INTERNSHIPS IN SELECT WORLDWIDE OFFICES
Medical students, Interns, Residents and Fellows are invited to apply.
The paid Associate Internship program is the best opportunity to explore management consulting at McKinsey. It gives each participant the opportunity to work on a client project as a member of a McKinsey team. The program is offered by several offices worldwide. The typical duration and timing is 8 -12 weeks in the summer, though in some cases, there may be opportunities to intern for fewer weeks, or during the spring or fall (this is dependent on the office and the availability of the intern). To learn more about this and other programs, visit our website at www.apd.mckinsey.com/opportunities.
- Applications are due by January 9, 2011 - to submit an application, please visit our website at www.apd.mckinsey.com and click on "Apply Now"
- Only those completing their program in 2012 are eligible for the internship
- If you are currently a medical intern, resident or fellow planning to complete your program in 2013, you may apply for an internship now.
- Interviews will take place across the country in late January/early February 2011
* Please note that non-MBA Masters students applying for an internship should have completed their undergraduate degree before July 1, 2008. If you completed your undergraduate degree after this date, please visit www.mckinsey.com/usschools to learn more about our Business Analyst opportunities.
INSIGHT: A 3-DAY INSIDER'S LOOK INTO MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
Medical students, Interns, Residents, Fellows are invited to apply.
McKinsey offers comprehensive seminars covering a range of topics important to those who are exploring alternative career possibilities.
- Applications for Insight are due in spring 2011
- Programs will take place in summer 2011
More details will be available in late winter/early spring 2011 on our website at