- What are your natural talents?
- What’s your work style?
- Where do you like to work?
- Do you enjoy social interaction?
- How important to you is work-life balance?
- Are you looking to give back?
- Are you comfortable in the public eye?
- Do you deal well with stress?
- How much money do you want to make?
Thursday, December 16, 2010
How to Choose a Career That’s Best for You
There's a short blog article on U.S. News titled, "How to Choose a Career That’s Best for You." The author asks several questions to help you determine how to choose a career: