- Family of Leading Companies–Partners include several of the top 10 global pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies.
- Outstanding Alumni Track Record–Over 500 alumni hold prominent positions at more than 100 different companies.
- Strong Network–Annually, more than 80 fellows develop valuable, lasting connections with each other, alumni, preceptors and faculty.
- The Pathway to Industry–Since 1984, the Rutgers program has been nationally recognized, trusted, and proven as the pathway to industry for pharmacists.
- Enhanced Career Path–Increasingly challenging assignments build depth of experience and enhance the potential for an accelerated career path.
- Rigorous Academic Component–Rutgers affiliation provides academic and professional development opportunities.
More than 80 Pharm.D.s participate in the Fellowship Program annually. Over 500 Fellows have successfully completed the Program to date, and are now pursuing influential and rewarding careers in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries both in the US and abroad.