Senior Medical Writer
Eveo Communication Group
San Francisco, CA 94107
Job Title: Senior Medical Writer
Company: Eveo Communication Group, Inc.
Reports to: Content Director
Direct Reports: TBD
Eveo Communication Group, Inc. (ECG) is a leading provider of digital/interactive marketing solutions for the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Equipment industries.
Much of our work is a combination of video, motion graphics, and 3D animation resulting in elegant, high-end programs that deliver on our clients’ key messages to physicians, sales reps and patients.
This position will be responsible for a variety of duties, including, but not limited to:
We seek an experienced medical writer to drive the development of the written and visual content for our multimedia programs. This position requires a working knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, significant medical writing experience, and the ability to work with project teams and clients across brands and therapeutic areas.
Essential Job Function:
The Essential duties and function of this job include the following. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities considered necessary to perform the essential job functions adequately. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job function. Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
• Concisely and accurately communicating scientific information to a variety of audiences
• Writing and editing scripts for multimedia, interactive programs optimized for delivery on our various platforms
• Preparing annotated submissions for Medical/Regulatory review according to client specifications
• Working with account teams and creative teams to translate scripts into compelling programs
Essential job Requirements:
The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities considered necessary to perform the essential job functions adequately.
• Education: Applicants must have an advanced degree in the life sciences (PhD, PharmD, or MD preferred)
• Minimum years of experience: A minimum of 5 years medical writing experience
• Experienced in developing scientifically accurate content aligned with a client’s marketing objectives
• Facile with medical/scientific content and information sources; a quick study on various therapeutic areas; adept at thorough and efficient review of client marketing materials, medical journals, product/disease websites, etc. to develop a solid understanding of our clients’ products, therapeutic space, and marketing/messaging objectives
• Adept at navigating pharmaceutical industry promotional approval processes
• Comfortable working with tight deadlines, demanding production schedules, mission-critical deliverables
• An essential member of the account team with significant client-facing experience
Please respond with resume/work experience.
Do not respond if you are a recruiter or third party.
Please put in the subject “Senior Medical Writer” when responding to email@example.com