The Business Innovation Conference is a premier educational and networking event bringing together leading innovation experts and practitioners from business, academia and government to exchange experiences and explore and learn the science of innovation.
Traditionally, innovation has been viewed as an art, a flash of genius, or rare strokes of brilliance -- expensive and unpredictable to manage. In the 21st century, we now have the tools to master innovation so that we become continual thinkers, capable of innovating on demand, and managing innovation teams to predictable outcomes. These are the core learnings of the Business Innovation Conference!
Over three exciting days you will have the opportunity to attend 4 workshops, 18 presentations, and 5 keynote speakers from diverse industries and domains – in addition to making invaluable new connections and opportunities to share ideas and experiences with other accomplished innovators from around the US and the world.
Keynote Speakers in 2010 Conference
City of Chicago
Gerald "Solutionman" Haman,
Founder at The Thinkubator Innovation Center
Vice President of Strategic Consulting,
CEO, Harrison St.
(former Chairman/CEO Motorola)
Top 5 Benefits Of Attending:
1. Raise your understanding of the innovation process and tools to the next level
2. Discover how to sustain profitable growth & innovate more efficiently
3. Partake in an unparalleled professional program composed of presentations that represent the work of innovation experts.
4. Learn to master innovation to become a continual thinker, capable of innovating on demand for mass customization
5. Network with industry leaders and strengthen professional relationships
2010 Business Innovation Conference
October 4-6, 2010
Illinois Institute of Technology
Click here for more information.