If you're already a doctor, maybe you don't need another doctorate degree. How about a master's degree in health law?
Loyola University Chicago School of Law offers an MJ online. There are other schools such as Widener Law that also offer the Master of Jurisprudence in Health Law degree. Now, you won't become an attorney if you get an MJ (you need a JD to practice law), but maybe you'll learn some useful things about health law.
Here's some more information about the Loyola University Chicago School of Law Master of Jurisprudence in Health Law Online Degree Program:
* Be part of the health care reform debate
* Gain sophisticated legal knowledge about health care
* Discover new career opportunities
* Interact with health care experts
* Convenient, online format
Master of Jurisprudence in Health Law
Professor Barbara Youngberg, former general counsel for the University Hospital Consortium, is a national expert on patient safety, risk management, and quality.
During a recent presentation to health care professionals, Professor Youngberg highlighted some important developments in current healthcare reform and patient safety, and shared her thoughts on what these developments could mean for the future of the healthcare industry.
The health care industry is in a constant state of change. There seems to be a never-ending flow of new legislation and policies, plans for reform, and technical innovations to consider. Understanding the complexities of health law is no small task, but it is vitally important to every health care professional.
With a Master of Jurisprudence in Health Law degree from the Loyola University Chicago School of Law you will:
* Learn from and interact with health law experts like Barbara Youngberg, RN, MSW, JD.
* Gain a comprehensive understanding of health law and its effects on the health care industry.
* Discover new opportunities for growth and career development.
* Develop the tools you will use to make meaningful contributions to the ongoing evolution of the health care industry.
* Conveniently receive a quality health law and policy education from the nationally ranked Beazley Institute for Health Law and Policy through one of the leading online interactive platforms.
Click here for more information.